Underage sale of nicotine products are prohibited.
Keep out of reach of children, the youth, and pets.
Read the directions for use.
Use only as intended.
The BIDI® Pouch contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Please read all the information on this page before you use our products. Keep this information as your reference. Failure to follow the instructions and heed the warnings may result in injury and damage. Using the BIDI® Pouch for any other purpose or method aside from the information in the packaging is dangerous, and you will do so at your own risk.
For more information regarding safety and the proper use of the BIDI® Pouch, please check the packaging information of the product you purchased.
Bidi Vapor products are only meant for adult nicotine users. The BIDI® Pouch is neither meant to help people quit smoking nor marketed in a way that would imply to consumers that it helps in smoking cessation.
If you want to quit smoking and you require assistance, please consult your doctor or you can visit www.smokefree.gov for more information.
These are important points that you should keep in mind when using BIDI® Pouch products:
- Nicotine is a very addictive chemical. Depending on your use, there is a chance that you may be exposed to higher levels of nicotine if you use BIDI® Pouch more than your usual consumption of nicotine products.
- The brain of young people is more vulnerable to addiction to nicotine. This is why young people should not gain access to BIDI® Pouch products. Exposure to nicotine may cause long-term effects on the brain.
- There is no nicotine product that is free from risks or deemed safe. Health risks connected with using Bidi Vapor products have also not been fully established. The use of BIDI® products may expose you to chemicals that may cause health problems, especially when you don’t follow the product’s intended use. For more information, consult your doctor.
- If you are using any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor first before using BIDI® Pouch.
- If you have any allergies, please check the list of ingredients that we have or consult your doctor.
BIDI VAPOR PRODUCTS
ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY:
A person with allergies to any of the listed ingredients
Persons who cannot use
because of underlying
Additionally, Bidi Vapor does not recommend adult non-nicotine users to start using BIDI® Pouch
STOP USING BIDI VAPOR PRODUCTS IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Mouth irritation
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Throat irritation
The BIDI® Pouch is not intended for chewing or swallowing. If swallowed, please seek medical attention immediately.
You can also contact 1-800-222-1222 (Poison Control Helpline) for medical assistance.