Underage sale of nicotine products are prohibited.
Keep out of reach of children, the youth, and pets.
Read the directions for use.
Use only as intended.
The BIDI® Pouch contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
These are important points that you should keep in mind when using BIDI® Pouch products:
- Nicotine is a very addictive chemical. Depending on your use, there is a chance that you may be exposed to higher levels of nicotine if you use BIDI® Pouch more than your usual consumption of nicotine products.
- The brain of young people is more vulnerable to addiction to nicotine. This is why young people should not gain access to BIDI® Pouch products. Exposure to nicotine may cause long-term effects on the brain.
- There is no nicotine product that is free from risks or deemed safe. Health risks connected with using BIDI® Vapor products have also not been fully established. The use of BIDI® products may expose you to chemicals that may cause health problems, especially when you don’t follow the product’s intended use. For more information, consult your doctor.
- If you are using any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor first before using BIDI® Pouch.
- If you have any allergies, please check the list of ingredients that we have or consult your doctor.
BIDI® VAPOR PRODUCTS
ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY:
A person with allergies to any of the listed ingredients
Persons who cannot use
because of underlying
Additionally, BIDI® Vapor does not recommend adult non-nicotine users to start using BIDI® Pouch
STOP USING BIDI® VAPOR PRODUCTS IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Mouth irritation
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Throat irritation
The BIDI® Pouch is not intended for chewing or swallowing. If swallowed, please seek medical attention immediately.
You can also contact 1-800-222-1222 (Poison Control Helpline) for medical assistance.